A biological revolution in the way we understand ourselves and relatives.
|Please use Omics.org portal site freely and openly for developing and building up ideas and software. You can host your own omics sites (also your own group/lab site) here. Omics related companies are welcome to put advertisements.
Feel free to add or modify omes and omics fields and external links.
Definition of Omics
- What is omics in biology?
- Omes and Omics
- Omes and Omics people
- Acceptance of the concepts of omes and omics by biologists and systems scientists
- History of Omics
- Omics asks researchers to be openfree.
List of Omics and Omics projects
Register Your Omics here.
Omicists: omics people
Omics Background & History
- Omics, Systems biology and Bioinformatics
- Relationship with Systems Biology
- Omics trend: pubmed hits for omics etc.
Omics classification: hierarchical
- Genomics category
- Arenayomics (RNAomics) category
- Proteomics category
- Ligandomics category
- Expressomics category
- Phenomics category
- Functomics category
- Textomics category
Omicists and omists
Omician and omists are people who study omes and omics. You can put your name in this omists list.
►Biological Complex Systems. Nov. 2007. Busan, Korea.
►Omics.ch: Omics: Assembling Systems Biology, 24-28 June 2007 Centro Stefano Franscini (Switzerland)
BioCC paper in Genomics and Informatics journal | BioCC: an openfree hypertext community cluster for biology
- Biosite.org. The openfree bioportal for biosites.
- Biodomain.org: BioXXX or Bio[.+] projects list.
- Omics journal
- Omes table from Yale university.
- Wikiomics : Godzik lab at the Burnham Institute for Medical Research in San Diego, California, USA.
- Systems Biology at Harvard
- Nature magazine Omics Gateway
- X-ome and X-omics
- OmicBrowse RIKEN Genomic Sciences Center, Genome-Phenome Superbrain Project (GPSP)
- CHI in USA