Oming: A biological information restructuring in the way we understand ourselves and relatives.
Please use Omics.org portal site freely and openly for developing, building up, and advertising ideas and software. Omics related companies are welcome to put advertisements.
◎ List of Omics and Omics projects
- What is omics in biology?
- Omes and Omics
- Omes and Omics people
- Acceptance of the concepts of omes and omics by biologists and systems scientists
- History of Omics
- Omics asks researchers to be openfree.
- Pseudo-omes and Pseudo-omics
◎ Ome versus Omics Ome and Omics cost relationship graph by Jong Bhak
Ome and Omics cost relationship graph by Jong Bhak
◎ Register Your Omics here.
Omicists: omics people
◎ Omics Background & History
- Omics, Systems biology and Bioinformatics
- Relationship with Systems Biology
- Omics trend: pubmed hits for omics etc.
◎ Omics classification: hierarchical File:Omics and Evolution JongBhak openfree ver 1.1.gif [[File:Omics pathway jong bhak 20071231_2.pptx|thumb]
- Genomics category
- Arenayomics (RNAomics) category
- Proteomics category
- Ligandomics category
- Expressomics category
- Phenomics category
- Functomics category
- Textomics category
◎ Omicists and omists
Omician and omists are people who study omes and omics. You can put your name in this omists list.
◎ Omics conferences
►Biological Complex Systems. Nov. 2007. Busan, Korea.
►Omics.ch: Omics: Assembling Systems Biology, 24-28 June 2007 Centro Stefano Franscini (Switzerland)
◎ Omics Databases
◎ Omics journals
◎ Omics References
BioCC paper in Genomics and Informatics journal | BioCC: an openfree hypertext community cluster for biology
◎ External sources
- Biodomain.org: BioXXX or Bio[.+] projects list.
- Omics journal
- Omes table from Yale university.
- Wikiomics : Godzik lab at the Burnham Institute for Medical Research in San Diego, California, USA.
- Systems Biology at Harvard
- Nature magazine Omics Gateway
- X-ome and X-omics
- OmicBrowse RIKEN Genomic Sciences Center, Genome-Phenome Superbrain Project (GPSP)
- CHI in USA
- An "-OMICS" Glossary by US FDA
Totalomics full sequencing and bioinformatics analysis service