◎ Omics projects List
- What is omics in biology?
- Omes and Omics
- Omes and Omics people
- Acceptance of the concepts of omes and omics by biologists and systems scientists
- History of Omics
- Omics asks researchers to be openfree.
- Pseudo-omes and Pseudo-omics
- Ome and Omics cost relationship graph by Jong Bhak
◎ Ome vs Omics
Ome is data while omics is programs.
◎ Register Your Omics here.
You are welcome to put your new omics here.
Omicists: omics people
◎Omics Background & History
- Omics, Systems biology and Bioinformatics
- Relationship with Systems Biology
- Omics trend: pubmed hits for omics etc.
◎ Omics classification: hierarchical
- Genomics category
- Arenayomics (RNAomics) category
- Proteomics category
- Ligandomics category
- Expressomics category
- Phenomics category
- Functomics category
- Textomics category
◎ Omicists and omists
Omician and omists are people who study omes and omics. You can put your name in this omists list.
◎ Omics conferences
►Biological Complex Systems. Nov. 2007. Busan, Korea.
►Omics.ch: Omics: Assembling Systems Biology, 24-28 June 2007 Centro Stefano Franscini (Switzerland)
◎ Omics Databases
◎ Omics journals
◎ Omics References
BioCC paper in Genomics and Informatics journal | BioCC:_an_openfree_hypertext_community_cluster_for_biology
◎ External sources
- Biodomain.org: BioXXX or Bio[.+] projects list.
- Omics journal
- Omes table from Yale university.
- Wikiomics : Godzik lab at the Burnham Institute for Medical Research in San Diego, California, USA.
- Systems Biology at Harvard
- Nature magazine Omics Gateway
- X-ome and X-omics
- OmicBrowse RIKEN Genomic Sciences Center, Genome-Phenome Superbrain Project (GPSP)
- CHI in USA
- An "-OMICS" Glossary by US FDA
Totalomics full sequencing and bioinformatics analysis service